|April 12, 2021 - April 19, 2021||$2,487|
SALE ENDS APRIL 30, 2020 – Two lively cities, Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi, provide the perfect start and end to your incredible journey. Cruise along the Mekong, visiting rural villages, historic pagodas, local markets and a Buddhist Monastery. Indulge your inner adventurer in Siem Reap, exploring the grand temples of Angkor Archeological Park. And luxuriate in an Amawaterways Exclusive – an overnight sojourn on board an elegantly appointed ship in Ha Long Bay.
Your Trip, Your Way! You choose the length of your trip.
- Option 1: 7 Night Cruise
- Option 2: 2 Night Ho Chi Minh City Pre-Cruise Extension + 7 Night Cruise
- Option 3: 7 Night Cruise + 2 Night Siem Reap Post Cruise Extension
- Option 4: 2 Night Ho Chi Minh City Pre-Cruise Extension + 7 Night Cruise + 2 Night Siem Reap Post Cruise Extension
- Option 5: 2 Night Ho Chi Minh City Pre-Cruise Extension + 7 Night Cruise + 2 Night Siem Reap Post Cruise Extension PLUS: 2 Night Hanoi 1 Night Ha Long Bay 1 Night Hanoi Post Cruise Extension
- 7 Nights Cruise in a spacious stateroom with twin balconies
- All meal with multiple dining venues. Unlimited wine with every lunch & dinner
- Complimentary house-brand spirits, local beer, soft drinks & water
- Free Wifi Access
- Complimentary shore excursions with gentle, regular, active & late-riser options
- Special highlights on boards, including folklore dances & music performances, cultural discussion forums, theme dinners & music entertainment.
IMPORTANT: Some docking locations throughout this program may have obstructed views and may involve narrow, uneven walkways, dirt-covered paths or local tender boats.
VISAS: Visas are required for travel to Vietnam and Cambodia. Passengers with a 15– night cruise and land itinerary must obtain a multiple entry visa for Vietnam (as there are two different points of entry into the country) and a single-entry visit for Cambodia. Those booked on a seven-night cruise only must obtain single-entry visas for Vietnam and Cambodia.