|May 3, 2023||$125|
Ladies Day Out – A Celebration of Women-Owned Businesses
New! – Join us for a day of celebrating women entrepreneurs, building community support, shopping, learning, eating and just plain fun!
- Sister Pie Detroit: The menu at Sister Pie is constantly changing to honor the local agriculture of Michigan. Pie dough is made by hand daily and most often communally. Included is a breakfast pastry for you to enjoy.
- Leon & Lulu: Learn more about this unique store from owner, Mary Liz and have free time for shopping. Set in the historic Ambassador Roller Rink and Clawson Theater in Downtown Clawson, Michigan, Leon & Lulu offers one-of-a-kind & custom furniture, as well as a spectacular selection of gifts, books, toys, accessories, and women’s clothing
- Detroit Hives: Owner, Nicole Lindsey, will help us learn more about how she is transforming vacant lots into educational bee farms & revitalizing neighborhoods. Detroit Hives is a pollinator education and conservation initiative that engages urban communities by creating cultural experiences that are both educational and relatable.
- The Peacock Room: Hear more about the Peacock Room from owner, Rachel Lutz, and why she believes in the power of brick-and-mortar retail to help women of all sizes feel confident and beautiful in what they wear. Refreshments and free time for shopping are all included!
- Bon Bon Bon: Internationally trained artisan confiseurs (known on our street as "The Babes Babes Babes") use classic French technique in conjunction with a little Detroit ingenuity, a lot of local ingredients and some artistic interpretation to create flavors that range from classic (Nonpareils), to bizarre (Hot Cheetoh!), familiar (Coffee & Donuts), to exotic (Black Truffle), all-candy to all-chocolate
- Woodhaven Meijer – 22600 Allen Rd.
- Allen Park Civic Center – 15800 White Ave.