|March 19, 2021 - March 27, 2021||$1,147|
FREE optional pre-tour 3 day extension with airfare purchase through Custom Holidays! A once-in-a-lifetime journey will take you through the heart of the Inca Empire, which in its height, dominated the entire length of the Andes, a land of wonders! Tucked away in the rocky countryside northwest of Cusco, Peru, Machu Picchu is believed to have been a royal estate or sacred religious site for Inca leaders, whose civilization was virtually wiped out by Spanish invaders in the 16th century. A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1983 and designated one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007, Machu Picchu is Peru’s most visited attraction and South America’s most famous ruins.
FREE optional pre-tour 3 day extension with airfare purchase through Custom Holidays!
Highlights & Inclusions:
- Lima City Tour, Aquas Calientes Tour, Sacred Valley Tour
- Expedition Train Ticket Cusco -Aguas Calientes-Cusco
- R/T Bus Service to the archaeological center of Machu Picchu
- Visit to the sacred site of Machu Picchu
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Hotel Accommodations
- Professional Tour Manager & Local Guide