|October 24, 2023 - October 27, 2023||$1,044|
For centuries, visitors have enjoyed this national treasure that’s home to historic Fort Mackinac, world-famous Mackinac Island fudge and car-free streets full of horse-drawn carriages. This ideal vacation spot is a paradise of exploration with incredible natural landmarks, awe-inspiring sunrises and unforgettable sunsets.
Grand Hotel Inclusions:
- Full Breakfast Each Morning
- Tea and Cookies Each Afternoon
- Grand Hotel Luncheon Buffet
- Four Course Dinner Each Evening
- Champagne Reception
- Nightly Demitasse
- Nightly Dancing with the Grand Hotel Orchestra
- Horse Drawn Taxi to and from The Grand Hotel
- Baggage Handling
Daytime: Casual resort clothing is appropriate. No sweatpants, cutoff shorts, or sleeveless shirts.
Evening: After 6:30pm WOMEN: Dresses, skirts, blouses, dress sweaters, dress slacks. MEN: Suit coat, necktie, dress shirt, and dress pants required. This applies to all main areas of the hotel with the exception of the Cupola Bar.
Mackinac Island Activities:
- Grand Hotel History Lecture
- Carriage Tour of the Island
- Tournaments: bocce, golf putting and chipping
- Self-Guided Walks
- Writing Contests
- Discounts on Bicycle Rental, Golf, Photos and Fudge