|July 15, 2022||$99|
Michigan Under the Radar – Featuring Bay City
Almost sold out! – Join us for a day of leisure in Bay City, Michigan. Warmbier Farms, a Bay City River Boat Cruise and Bay City Antiques are all on our radar today.
- Warmbier Farms — is the one stop shop for Home, Garden and You. Wonderful home decor including florals, pictures, lighting, accents and more. An incredible selection of garden decor including garden pots, bird baths, concrete statuary, as well as seasonal perennials and annuals for all your garden needs. Most importantly, for you, they have boutique clothing, jewelry, lotions and so much more. There is always something new, exciting and fresh!
- Bay City River Boat Cruise — enjoy a relaxing 2.5 hour scenic boat cruise along the Saginaw River with a live tour guide highlighting the historic sights along the river, things to do in the area, and wildlife viewing.
- Bay City Antiques — Michigan’s LARGEST Antique Store! A Bay City legend in the historic Campbell House Hotel, proprietors Bill & Elaine Fournier offer European and American antiques, collectables and architectural salvage.
- Enjoy a special treat from St. Laurent Brother’s candy, nut, and chocolate shop!
- A Polish Lunch is included at Krzysiak’s House.