|April 13, 2023||$115|
During the era of G-Men, speakeasies, and Pretty Boy Floyd, a gang of Detroit wiseguys led by Thomas “Yonnie” Licavoli arrived in Toledo and brought with them a wave of violence unseen in Toledo’s past: 14 murders in 36 months. Are you ready for the inside story?
Click here to view flyer & registration form
- WITNESS Toledo as it was during the unholy years, when the Tenderloin district was as infamous as the Glass City’s gambling halls.
- STAKE OUT the hot spots and hit spots.
- INVESTIGATE the Licavoli Gang, club owner Jack Kennedy, kingpin Jimmy Hayes, and a cast of characters — major and minor, good and bad, but all historically accurate!
- EXPLORE Toledo from World War I through to the Prohibition Era and the end of World War II.
- Allen Park Civic Center – 15800 White Ave.
- Woodhaven Meijer – 22600 Allen Rd.