|August 26, 2023 - September 2, 2023||$1,299|
New! – One of the most scenic and thrilling cruises is Alaska, and this 7-day itinerary even includes Icy Strait Point and its wilderness experiences. Just outside of Juneau is where you’ll find the majestic Mendenhall Glacier. Walk the nature trails and explore the Visitor Center with its view of the Juneau Ice Field. Icy Strait Point is home to the largest Native Tlingit village in the state and its waters are teeming with wildlife, including orcas and humpbacks. Since every shop at Icy Strait Point is Native-owned, this is the place for authentic goods and handicrafts. Your last port is Victoria, the oldest city in the Pacific Northwest. With its green spaces and Victorian architecture, it is stunning. SeeButchart Gardens and the stately Craigdarroch Castle. You also have the option to add on a 5 day pre-cruise land tour featuring Denali National Park.
Highlights & Inclusions:
- Sail on The Norwegian Bliss
- Free-At-Sea Options: Beverage Package, Internet Package, Specialty Dining Package or Port Shore Excursion Credits (See Flyer for Details)
- Embark in Seattle, Washington
- Sitka – A Charming Island Community
- Juneau – Unparalleled Glacier Viewing
- Icy Strait Point – Wildlife Outnumbers the Human Population
- Ketchikan – Lush Wilderness & Eagle Spotting
- Victoria, British Columbia (Canada) – Butchart Gardens & Historic Bastion Square
- Choice of Balcony or Inside Cabin
Optional 5 Day Premium Alaska Land Tour Featuring Denali National Park – see flyer & registration form for pricing
A comprehensive Alaska Denali program in only five days, complete with riverboat and railroad experiences as well as a preview of Denali’s incredible wilderness.
- 5-Day Pre-Cruise Land Tour including overnights in Fairbanks, Denali and Anchorage
- Riverboat cruise and city tour of Fairbanks including a stop at the Alaska oil pipeline.
- Explore Denali with an hour Denali Natural History Tour.
- Opportunities available to purchase additional tours while in Denali – such as whitewater rafting, helicopter flightseeing, hiking or one of the park service programs.
- Visit an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher’s kennel for a private tour.
- Travel the Alaska Railroad in a Deluxe Dome Railcar from Talkeetna to Anchorage.
- Economy class flight between Anchorage and Seattle as well as a transfer from the Seattle Airport to the port of Seattle for embarkation.