|April 27, 2023||$139|
A Sip of Michigan
Join us for a day of wine tasting and chocolate!
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery: The winery produces around 700,000 cases of wine each year, handcrafted from only the finest grapes and fruit available. Cooper’s Hawk has received over 500 wine awards. Enjoy a wine pairing with each meal course.
- Unwined Winery: Comprised of two couples and long-time friends, Kurt & Diane Teller and Mark & Jill Thomas, their wine-making began as a hobby. Now, they are happy to share their product with fellow wine enthusiasts and Michigan locals since their doors opened in February of 2019. Includes 3 tastings.
- Sanders Candy: More than 140 years after the first Sanders® doors opened, they still believe in the simple mission to provide premium confections at a fair value.
- Filipo Marc Winery: Boasting over 70 varieties of wine consisting of many of the standard wine lovers selections like Cabernet, Merlot, and Chardonnay along with many more exciting wines from grapes of other countries and blends including fruit like Raspberries, Mango, Peach and Strawberries to make exciting variations of the traditional wines. Enjoy 3 tastings.
- Canton Summit on the Park – 46000 Summit Parkway
- Southgate Civic Complex – 14710 Reaume Parkway